The Wastelands...

Monday, October 5, 2015

Home in the swamps...


For one reason or another I missed the next Fight Night. Something pressing in the material world, I'm certain but I nevertheless had no idea about a newcomer champion. I think that I spent some time trying to refine the look of my new place with a few odds & ends that I had found on the Marketplace. I think this is about when I discovered how beautiful Bog sunsets (and sunrises) could be...



I had alot of fun with some green radiation barrels. I put one out in the yard, one underwater. I still have one going on my land to this day...

 
I also remember working on my appearance some more. My favorite pair of leather trousers had a very un-wastlandy belt so I started looking for belts to cover it. This was also the beginning of what would become an all to lengthy hat fetish...


In the meantime the neighbor with the giant bug/helicopter had moved on and I suddenly had a new neighbor. I had never interacted with the previous tenant but the new one was very friendly and we became friends right off. Toki was very nice and eager to be in The Wastelands. I think that she thought I had been around much longer than I really had. But it was nice to have a friendly neighbor. At the time, I didn't know how lucky I was to be on her good side...

No comments:

Post a Comment