The Wastelands...

Thursday, October 1, 2015

So, I donned this outfit for building. You've heard of Builder Bob? I give you Builder Babe:

Did this out of whimsy, I suppose. I was still a relative noob and as such still experimenting with various outfits. I "built" (see what I did there?) upon this over time...


So, I then began the process of laying down some prims and stretching, bending and such to my will. I grabbed some textures from what was then the Heap Pile. I was afraid to go into The Junkyard at the time as it was known Black Market territory, but I asked Kitty for permission and she said to go for it. During this time, my curiosity got the best of me about the neighbor and the helicopter. I had RPd that it was a giant bug with Destiny and someone else. That was really my first attempt at RP in The Wastelands and I had fun with it. The neighbor also had some guard dogs...


They kept getting impaled on the spiked fence, so I had some fun RPing throwing them onto the fire that the owner had going...


All great fun while I was building the next version of New New, which is what I had taken to calling the place. I was beginning to realize that referring to a living city was kinda taboo, so I began to consider another name. Or none...

No comments:

Post a Comment