The Wastelands...

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

The next Fight Night that I attended was on August 21,2010 but before hand, I saw something strange in the neighborhood. I don't know if it was the fungus or the bloodmoss, but something was making me have visions...


I was still nervous going to Fight Night. I still was hopeless with a weapon, or so I thought about myself. I was working on my appearance, but I still didn't think that I was intimidating anyone. I still felt a bit out of place, but I just loved attending...


This evening was very confusing for me. It was a points based tournament which I had trouble following. I just enjoyed watching the action. Especially since my new neighbor and friend, Tokiko Tigerpaw was simply kicking ass...




After some confusion (http://press.the-wastelands.org/2010/10/01/fight-night-august-21-2010/) and an elimination round, there was a five way battle for the finish...



Toki came out victorious. I remember commenting to Destiny that Toki was my new neighbor and that I was glad to be on her good side. She agreed that Toki could fight. I had missed the previous weeks Fight Night so I had no idea at the time that Toki had won that one as well...



I would later learn that Toki was a Renegade. That's where I first saw Psycho Baroque, cheering when Toki had won. This would actually be the beginnings of my complex relationship with The Renegades, for better or worse...

No comments:

Post a Comment