The Wastelands...

Monday, October 12, 2015

I spent the next week between Fight Nights working on my home and on my appearance. I measure time at this point in this way because Saturdays had been something of a highlight for me. At this point I was spending a lot of time in Second Life and events are a bit of a blur to me now. Time dilation has compressed those first few months in my memory...



This marked my first attempt to display multimedia. I bought a TV on the marketplace with the idea of playing music videos from YouTube. I wasn't at all successful and I abandoned the project only to try to resurrect it later in the desert. I'm still trying to this day to get it right...


I had a couple of different looks going. At some point around this time I ditched the roller skates. I didn't at the time realize that they constituted a vehicle, so I wore the a few time later. I had found some cool looking boots with daggers which I thought was the ultimate in Wastelands coolness...


They were scripty. I didn't know about causing lag at the time. I got them at a Gorean shop. I should have known no good could come from shopping in Gor, but they had some semi appropriate items. This also marked when I found the ultimate in cool belts, also with a dagger. I wear this one to this day. I was getting close to establishing my trademark look...


Life was good in the swamps...


Little did I know that the quiet and harmony that I was enjoying would be short lived...

No comments:

Post a Comment