The Wastelands...

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

I had begun to hone in on a signature look for myself. The eye patch was here to stay. I liked this one and It's been my main one ever since my early days trying to play pirate. The creator, Zion Creations seems to be no longer around. I also started a trend for myself around now by wearing the old boots with knives...


I saw a girl wearing a pair somewhere and when I asked her about them she gave me a landmark to this Gorean place. I had heard about Gor and I really wanted nothing to do with it. I couldn't find the pair I was looking for but they had several items that, while not strictly post apocalyptic would work for me...


While this isn't a fashion blog per se, I feel a need to give a shout out to the maker since they're still around and I did wear their boots for quite awhile:
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Boots-Huntress-II-black/713423
And these leather trousers were a mainstay as well:
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/graspLeather-Pants-wHot-Pantswomens01/614665
The makers of the belt and the derby are sadly no longer on the marketplace. And Virus, who made the Skull Tophat no longer offers many of the items that I have from them...



I still had some self doubts about my appearance but I was beginning to discover some sources of grungy clothing and with some imagination I began to put together more coherent outfits...

No comments:

Post a Comment