The Wastelands...

Monday, September 21, 2015

As I wandered about the Bog for the next week or so, Milan had abandoned his plot (Milan was a bit of a transient Wastelander) so I began hanging out at a little place named Aline's Corner and I used it as a base to look for land as I had decided that I wanted to be a Wastelander...



This is where I met my first Wastelands friend, KittyKat Borkotron who happened upon me while I was trying to figure out how to use my fistwraps. She was kind enough not to kill me outright on the spot and actually answered questions, like where does one get weapons that are not "outside" (she took me to Glass Earth in The Fissure and introduced me to Destiny Miles). Kitty was in the Black Market and they were all about trading over using the masheens, while Destiny was a Master Crafter. It was good to meet such nice ghouls & mutants...

KittyKat Borkotron (l) vs. Moondoggie Iger
Destiny Miles
I considered plots in The Fissure and Fort Stygian but my heart was in the Bog...



After some debate with my bosom...


I finally settled on a plot right next to Aline's Corner, Named it New New Orleans and set about putting stuff on it...

No comments:

Post a Comment