The Wastelands...

Thursday, September 24, 2015

I settled on a prefab structure that was a "log cabin" on the marketplace. It had a dock built in and that seemed to work for now. I had to scale it down quite a bit to make it fit on the plot. This ensured that only petite avatars could get in - not my idea but it would prove handy later...





I actually have some fond memories of that structure. It wasn't much. It was WAY too prim heavy. It kinda stuck out in the midst of all the shabbiness. Destiny suggested we break it. I told her that I already wanted to build my own.  But it was mine and it was home for now. One nice thing was getting the group messages. In one, Neo had suggestions for improving texture rendering. My pictures dramatically improved afterward. Thanks, Wastelands...


I had a little less than a week before the next FN. I figured I'd better work on my appearence before then...

No comments:

Post a Comment