The Wastelands...

Friday, September 25, 2015

I was glad that I had my own property because someone was following me...


No, seriously, I was being stalked. A guy named Jackbond (I'll leave out his last name) was somehow tracking my location and TPing in on me. At first I thought he just happened to be in the club I was in but after three or more times...


Like most noobs I experimented with smexing early in my second life and this guy became obsessed with me. So I was glad to have a place of my own where I could freeze & evict undesirables. I've only had to do that twice in five plus years so I've been fortunate. So I kinda cowered in my place for a few days after I ARd his ass...



I never heard from him again so I guess it must have been resolved. In the meantime I had procured a crowbill from Destiny as I was becoming fascinated with the combat aspect of The Wastelands...


Other than sparring with Kitty, I still had no fighting experience and my next experience at Fight Night would have me questioning if I ever would...

No comments:

Post a Comment