The Wastelands...

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

The first thing I did was to rez a chair on the small island on my new property. I didn't know about terraforming at the time so I took the land as it was. I situated the chair so that I could stare down anybody sitting on the sofa across the lagoon by the shack that held the masheen...


Emboldened by my newfound knowledge about how to fight with my fistwraps, I took a walk through Hambone Slash while HUDded, looking for a fight. I was really frightened by Hambone Slash as in the descriptions Fight Night was always mentioned as well as other bloody combat that occured there. Fortunately, all I found was the food trader...


Back home, I tried many prefab structures that I'd seen on the marketplace. I even rezzed a rusty lighthouse that really didn't work. I think I left the top part with a searchlight up for a few days before I noticed. My neighbors must've hated me but they didn't show it. Maybe they just didn't notice me. I even considered being a ghoul after meeting Kitty, but I decided against it...


Nonetheless, I felt that as a land owning Wastelander I could be brave enough to attend my first Fight Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment