The Wastelands...

Thursday, September 24, 2015

I've been told that I have a unique look. It sure didn't start that way. So, I had gone with some leathers and added some blood. The blood remains with me to this day. I've had several people ask me where I got it. Unfortunately, the maker of the skin, Bloody Hell isn't around anymore. So here you have her, Mad Maxine...


Problem was, those boots. They clicked when I walked. I was able to turn them off but they were still scripty and high heeled. Not appropriate at all and the leather jacket just looked too biker like. Leather trousers however remain a staple of my wardrobe to this day...




While searching for something more post apocalyptic to wear, I came across a roller derby outfit at a store called Virus. Not Wastlandish at all, but outlandish enough for me. I wore variations of this outfit on and off for quite a bit...




I actually wore this to the next edition of Fight Night. I still occasionally wear the red shirt with the cool biohazard emblem and the #23 on the back...

No comments:

Post a Comment