The Wastelands...

Friday, September 18, 2015

For the first few days, I just went to Milan's plot in The Bog and enjoyed the atmosphere. I was especially enchanted at nighttime as I thought the glowing vegetation was unique to The Wastelands - an awesome touch, I thought at the time...


I made a friend who was like minded, hanging out and listening to the piano, one Raidain Foxdale. A nice guy who I haven't seen since those days...

Raidain Foxdale
After a few days I began to venture out to see more of The Bog. I was a bit nervous walking around. I thought that this was a rough area and I'd better tread lightly. I strove to avoid people at first. I also had my draw distance set to 64 (noob) so I really didn't know what was over the horizon. Didn't know about the mini map either. But I managed to find my way to the Bait Shop...




From there, I made my way to a spot near where I would soon call home...

No comments:

Post a Comment