The Wastelands...

Monday, September 28, 2015

July 17th 2010 was the next Fight Night. This evening I saw some of the best fighters ever to grace the arena fight it out and I confess to thinking about how I was going to have to make a career out of being a diplomat in The Wastelands. There was no way I would be able to take on any of these people...

Aposiopesis Fullstop (l) vs. Cigi Saraha

This was the first time I ever saw theblackcloud Oh fight. Unfortunately for her, she had to fight Sandusky. Sandusky Kayvon is a Dev and I knew of him from visiting The Cormac but watching him in the arena was something else...




Cloudy defeated Apo in the redemption round only to face Dassina Andel. Dass was then what Dass is now, a force to be reckoned with. She pulled a rattlesnake, a kidney burster and a nailgun on Cloudy. Hell, at the time I thought that a rattlesnake was a live snake...





Kitty met Moondoggie once again in the semi final rounds and once again Moondoggie proved to be overwhelming. I'm not sure if Kitty was ever able to take him. I believe that this is the last time Moondoggie ever fought at Fight Night...




Sandusky defeated Cigi in their semi final match. I will say that I admired Cigi's look and that any similarity, although unintentional is the sincerest form of flattery...




This left Sandusky, Moondoggie and Dass in the final. Sandusky impressed the hell out of me that evening with his swashbuckling yet businessman like style. Definite Indiana Jones vibe...






Again, I left this FN most impressed with the skill of Wastelanders. I was worried about ranged weapons now, having seen them in action. I seriously thaought about becoming a pacifist. In the image below, note that I'm standing away from the crowd in front of the old map board, still not quite comfortable...


Time to go home and ponder...

No comments:

Post a Comment